Bible is one of the most powerful tools that we can have in our whole existence. Some may not believe that prayer can move mountains, but if you have a strong faith to His words, you exactly know how God works and how He is fulfilling all His words and promises to us.
Yes, His words may not give us our basic needs in life, but His words are so powerful that it can help us to become stronger and better every day.
The food we eat can give us physical and mental strength, but His words can make our faith and hope higher and indestructible. The clothes we wear may protect us against extreme weather condition and make us more presentable, but His words can save us from all the troubles and evilness.
In addition, if you will put your trust in all His words, you will not just look presentable physically, but you are making yourself more pleasing to the eyes of our God.
That being said, regardless of the fact that we can’t see the God physically, we should never stop believing in HIM because His ways, words, and plans are all true.
And to prove that prayer do works, here are the 10 bible verses to live by:
1) “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” – 1 John 5:14
2) “Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.” –1 Chronicles 16:11
3) “Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.” – James 5:13
4) “He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.” – Psalm 102:17
5) “And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” –Ephesians 6:18
6) “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” – Luke 18:1
7) “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” – Colossians 4:2
8) “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” – Philippians 4:6
9) “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.” – 1 Timothy 2:1-4
10) “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” – Jeremiah 33:3